We are looking for a seasoned Product Manager – Omni Channel Contact Center who will focus on driving the design, development and implementation of Omni Channel solution for the Contact Center . This position will work closely with our Marketing, Telephony, Workforce Management and Sales Team in understanding the various channels, both digital and non-digital, that customers use to contact the company and develop tool and processes that enable a seamless customer experience as well as for the Agents who help them. You will also use your data expertise to generate operational metrics to drive decision making. This Product Manager – Omni Channel Contact Center will be instrumental in defining and delivering on the new product vision for the Omni Channel Contact Center at the company.
This position reports to Senior Director of Product – Lead Management. A successful candidate in this role would be one who would successfully launch a new Contact Center solution and migrate over the existing Users and data over to the new platform, all while keeping the existing business functioning without any negative impacts.
Who you are:
The ideal candidate is a proven, passionate and outcome-oriented product manager with extensive hands-on experience in understanding business objectives to drive product vision, strategy, and execution around building solutions in the Call Center, Telephony and Workforce Management space.
What you will do:
- Work with our account teams and advisors to understand the sales process, pipeline and opportunities to ensure they have the required tools to facilitate the sales process, manage leads, and follow-up with leads
- Partner with regional, national and leadership team to understand data needs to provide real time data insights from the sales cycle to drive decision making.
- Conduct process mapping and system analysis to understand integration needs to ensure proper data flow.
- Constantly review the sales process and systems to uncover opportunities to maximize sales opportunities and conversion.
- Create a product vision about a longer-term outcome that has an impact on the lives of our customers. Develop a product strategy to achieve the product vision.
- Evangelize product vision, strategy and motivate the team to deliver on a shared vision.
- Define Objectives & Key Results to be achieved for your product area. Develop key customer metrics for optimizing products for the desired outcome.
- Establish a culture of testing and learning within your team to improve customer experience.
- Define Minimal Viable Product (MVP) and develop A/B tests to test and evolve.
- Lead product team(s) made up of cross-functional team members from Design, Development, Product and Analytics functions to deliver the product objective.
- Conduct product and user segmentation and funnel analysis to understand user journey. Work with user experience and design teams to develop customer personas, prototype products, and test ideas with existing and new customers.
- Conduct product discovery using story mapping or other techniques to define the work that will create most delightful user experience and to prioritize feature set.
- Partner with business stakeholders and customers to ensure the product we are creating can solve customer needs and create business value.
- Present business case, and product strategy to peers and senior leadership to solicit buy in for products and features.
- Work in product teams using Agile (SCRUM) product delivery principles to help increase team performance and improve customer satisfaction.
- Implement business and product analytics to measure the desired outcome of product features.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Experience in building Omni Channel Contact Center Solution, either as custom build or using 3rd party solutions like Genesys, NICE, Five9 etc.
- Experience in Customer Relationship Management tools like Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.
- Experience in automation of Contact Center process with technology platforms and tools.
- Experience with migrating existing solutions and platforms to new ones
- Experience in providing visibility into Contact Center operations via real time data and insights.
- Experience in implementing Contact Center Technology Platforms in B2C and B2B environments.
- Experience in building real time data dashboards to enable real time decision making.
- Experience in building supporting applications outside of core Contact Center systems
- 5+ years of product management experience.
- 3+ years of experience in consumer-facing, acquisition focused web and mobile experiences.
- Ability to think holistically about the customer journey, from our web site to our contact centers, our community partners and beyond.
- Ability to work hand in hand with user experience and engineering teams to deliver the desired business outcome.
- Ability to think big picture, but you can roll up your sleeves to solve what is in front of you.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A collaborator at heart with a firm belief that it takes multiple points of feedback and perspective to develop the right strategy.
- Ability to analyze product performance data and generate actionable insights.
- Experienced in working using Agile (SCRUM) methodology.
- Experienced in implementing and understanding business and product analytics using tools like Google Analytics, Omniture or Amplitude.
- Experienced in designing and implementing A/B tests.
- Use of heat map tools and prototyping.
- Expert in product discovery techniques like story mapping, process mapping.
- Open to travel.